Openmoko Bug #1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sat Feb 28 21:19:31 CET 2009

#1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume
 Reporter:  Rorschach  |          Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect     |         Status:  new
Component:  unknown    |        Version:  GTA02v5
 Severity:  critical   |       Keywords:  wsod,resume
 Haspatch:  0          |      Blockedby:
Estimated:             |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:             |   Reproducible:  always

Comment(by nicolas.dufresne):

 I'm surprise this one is still open bug. I guess some people may be
 interested in the following patch: