Whats up with downloads.freesmartphone.org?

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Fri Jan 2 09:33:00 CET 2009

The README on downloads.freesmartphone.org will point you to the build logs, from where you can determine which OE packages are causing the builds to fail.  Then you can raise bug reports for those failures and when they are all fixed the images will be built again.
Unfortunately, I don't have a working openmoko phone for some time now, so I have little incentive to look into it ....
If the build logs indicate a problem with the autobuilder rather than just the normal broken packages, feel free to email directly and I'll fix the autobuilder.  But it's usually just the packages that are broken, not the autobuilder itself.
-- Rod