Xorg glamo update

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Mon Jan 5 00:36:31 CET 2009

Graeme Gregory wrote:
> As for git hosting I'm sure we can organise that within OM. I have the
> resources to host it myself but better to get OM to do it :-)

I wonder if this is something projects (Gforge) could offer. Since git
has become fairly popular for Open Source projects and particularly
those related to Linux, it would seem to make sense to have git there
as well.

In fact, only very little may be missing. We already have shell access.
I think all that's needed on top of this is a publicly accessible
installation of git.

Disclaimer: I've never set up anything but an rsync-based git, which I
think doesn't scale beyond one user. So there may be issues I'm not
aware of.

- Werner