How do I make Xglamo read directly from the touchscreen?

Andy Green andy at
Thu Jan 8 23:51:51 CET 2009

| On Thursday 08 January 2009 20:38:42 you wrote:
|> | have and maintain code that is doing that.
|> The implementation already exists.
| Cool what prevents the kernel team from presenting the patches
upstream[1] and
| asking for comments? I'm puzzled on the part that you have done 4x to
5x times
| the work to create a generic framework (instead of just fixing the
issue for
| our GTA02 customers) but seem to stop there. What is the plan
regarding the
| patches? Just keep them for ourselves?

I wrote the generic framework (which is actually very thin) at the same
time as the median filter, since I didn't know how many filters would be
needed and I wanted this stuff easily retargetable.  I don't know why
you airily think that is "4 - 5 times" as much work to have the
framework, I recall living through 10 - 20 times more work done getting
the filter action correct than the simple framework stuff.

- -Andy
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Fedora -