Xorg glamo update

Graeme Gregory graeme at openmoko.org
Mon Jan 12 18:45:27 CET 2009

Having lots of problems with the driver at the moment. I know exa layer
is calling the correct accelleration functions. But they don't seem to
be doing anything with the glamo itself.

I also still get hard lockups of the gta02 randomly.

I think Ive now corrected the initiaisation sequence so its the same as
Xglamo but obviously there is still a bug in there somewhere.

Also suffering memory corruption that eventually makes the driver
segfault. I suspect there is probably a common cause for all these
problems so Im adding debug to try and hunt it down.

Graeme