Configuring Qtopia on X11 code gives configure error.

ramsarvan pl_ram2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 14:54:30 CET 2009

Hi All,

I tried building Qtopia on X11 code by configuring
using the following command:

[git code: git-clone git://git.openmoko.org/git/qtopia.git]

qtopia-source-dir/configure -prefix $PWD/image -build-examples  -no-drm
-no-sxe -displaysize 480x640 -dbus -device ficgta01 -launch-method  normal

and it gives me the following error:

Testing DBUS: Package dbus-1 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `dbus-1.pc'
No package 'dbus-1' found
FAIL (DBUS could not be found. Check that PKG_CONFIG_PATH is set correctly.)
DBUS is disabled.
ERROR: You requested -dbus but it was disabled.
make: *** [src/build/mkconf/configure] Error 1

Can anyone please help me in fixing this issue?

Thanks,
Ram