Accessing voice stream in openmoko

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Wed Jan 14 15:11:33 CET 2009

On Wednesday 14 January 2009, Ketaki Deo wrote:
> Well, I am trying to send some signals itself over it.
> Do you know which language would allow me to do so?
> I found these Phone APIs, but from what I read they can only be used in
> Python. Is that true?

The FSO phone APIs use dbus which can be called from many languages. Most of
the examples use Python, but you could use any language with dbus bindings:

http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/DBusBindings

What sort of signals do you want to send? It is difficult to help you without
understanding what it is you are trying to do.