compiling C++ in the toolchain.

Peter Nijs peter at familienijs.be
Wed Jan 14 21:07:39 CET 2009

It is indeed the toolchain wiki I was following.

The only thing I didn't do already was replacing AC_PROG_CC for AC_PROG_CXX.
After replacing that I did make clean, om-conf and make. It still complains it
still says "*** No rule to make target `main.c', needed by `main.o'".

I've put my complete project on http://peter.industria.be/labyrinth/ so anyone
can directly see what the problem might be. (I've not uploaded data/ball.png
because of licensing issues.)

Thank you all for the help,
depeje