FSO stable and glamo

Andy Green andy at openmoko.com
Thu Jan 15 11:19:57 CET 2009

| I could rotate here but after one more attempt I got white screen :-/
| The behavior is not (apparently) deterministic because the first time
| I tried (now shown) I got the white screen immediately.
| This is a message that the kernel will print if you try to use the
| system after the white screen:
| [  637.245000] jbt6k74 spi2.0: **** jbt6k74 unblank
| [  637.305000] *************glamofb cmd_queue never got empty*************
| [  637.390000] *************glamofb cmd_queue never got empty*************
| Any clues?

Nelson, something to confirm is if we trigger the bad hardware reset
circuit on Glamo.  If you do a dump of Glamo regs before and after you
trigger the problem, just the first few lines should do, we can confirm
if there was a hard reset on Glamo.  It's worth checking because it will
make the WSOD and there is no way to find it otherwise.

- -Andy

Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)