Unable to modify from U-Boot to Qi.

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Fri Jan 16 20:07:22 CET 2009

Andy Green wrote:
> If I got the wrong idea, check that /boot/uImage-GTA02 exists on that
> ext3 partition.

By the way, it may help people making the jump from u-boot to Qi if
they could just reuse the same configuration. That way, they can
test that everything works to their satisfaction with the u-boot
they're familiar with and won't have a bad first encounter with Qi.

With NAND, this will work most of the time, except for the lucky
few who had a bad block at a really low address.

With microSD, I think all that's missing is FAT support. If keeping
the semantics reasonable (no VFAT name handling, no subdirectories,
just files), that would be pretty easy to do.

What do you think ?

- Werner