FSO unstable image now 49M - no X

qhaz qhaz at bur.st
Tue Jan 20 16:22:16 CET 2009

c_c wrote:

> Hi,
>
> qhaz wrote:
>>
>> . . . from testing or unstable?
>>
>   Well, I got it from unstable. It hung the first time around after I
> clicked on next the first time. REstarted and got to the illume screen.
>   No zhone - had to install it with force-depends because it wants
> libpython2.5. Works fine now.

Hi c_c,

mmmmm weird.  I just tried again, and your right it does work.  Not sure why
I had a problem earlier.  Likewise I needed to to do a force-depends to get
zhone back . . . what is the information provided by the new funky icon in
zhone?

cheers, and thanks for your input in this forum.  It's nice to know someone
else is going down the same path with similar results.

qhaz