FSO unstable image now 49M - no X

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 15:00:27 CET 2009

Hi,

grslmpf wrote:

> Quick & Dirty fix:
> in
> /etc/profile.d/tslib.h set
> /dev/input/event1

 Thanks for your input. Luckily things sorted themselves out - and as a
bonus I got to explore Android in the interim and found that it's fast
becoming quite usable. If a few more apps start working - it might just
become the most integrated and utilitarian distro of all. Of course - there
are issues with the binaries.

  @qhaz
  Yup - nice to know there are more like minded people :-). I find FSO to be
pretty stable and reliable (even though the image is called unstable) and
I'm using it as my primary phone distro. Of course - zhone is lagging
behind. For eg - I haven't figured out how to start a new sms yet. But
Paroli seems to moving along nicely too. So that should fill in the gaps.
Now if only opimd became usable - at least I can start using the phone as a
'smart' phone.