Openmoko Bug #2216: Call = there is no sound

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sat Jan 24 11:03:25 CET 2009

#2216: Call = there is no sound
 Reporter:  octavsly  |          Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect    |         Status:  new
Component:  unknown   |        Version:  GTA02v6
 Severity:  major     |       Keywords:  call, mute, no sound, no audio
 Haspatch:  0         |      Blockedby:
Estimated:            |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:            |   Reproducible:

Comment(by octavsly):

 OK, it worked when I called,
 but when I was called I could not hear anything.

 Before teh call, the profile was set to "Vibrate and Ring" but I could not
 hear the ring. Phone was only vibrating.

 Attached you may find the
 current.state.during_call (which is the same as before the call)