Future of location services on OM

Nick realtimeblog at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 12:32:14 CET 2009

Sorry for this very late answer.

It seems for me a good first approach.

In a first step, what about the following:

*** Location.Openbmap.SyncDB(mcc, mnc)  should download a sql file (or
other?) corresponding to the country code and the network code provided
ie: http://www.openbmap.org/sql/$mcc_$mnc.tar.gz
*** Location.Openbmap.Upload() should upload new data (the same way as
it will be done by Onen in his openBmap client)
*** Location.Openbmap.EnableLogging(b) should enable/disable logging

Fyi, I today calculate the approximate sizes in meters of the mnc, lac
or cell zones. why not use this for accuracy ?

Regards,
Nick