Compiling linux applications for the Freerunner

Joel Newkirk freerunner at
Mon Jan 26 01:51:27 CET 2009

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Yes, you should have environment-setup in /usr/local/openmoko/arm - check
your toolchain tarball and see if it's there.  If it is then re-extract the
archive, otherwise re-download.

The i686 toolchain .tar.bz2 (which I use) is 20694163 bytes (ls -l) and
dated September 18 2008, and I double-checked before replying that it
contains environment-setup. ;)