Guitar Tuner app probs with using /dev/dsp on 2.6.28

Nelson Castillo nelsoneci at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 05:38:21 CET 2009

> Andy Green wrote:
>>
>> Biquad filters are cheap and simple to do as integer and they're
>> flexible.  There's a generic float implementation here:
>>
> Thanks. Will experiment and see if that improves things.

I'm looking forward to using this application :-) Being a newbie with
the guitar this will help a lot.

> Timo Juhani Lindfors wrote:
>>
>> Help us fix the bug :-)
>>
> Sure - what can I do? Can you point me to some background?

I think he is writing about this bug:

https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/2073

Did the workaround work for you? I'll test it. I hope it can help us
determine what is wrong... Joerg said the alsa configuration might be
broken also. I'll try the workaround first...

N.-