Exposure in paroli? [was: Re: Exposure]

Mirko Lindner mirko at openmoko.com
Wed Jan 28 10:09:42 CET 2009

Hi,

c_c wrote:

>   Yes that's definitely there. Though this means that each service will have
> to clearly spell out what needs to be configured, what kind of parameters
> each config item needs and how to apply the config. That will put a lot of
> onus onto each service, rendering the configuration app much simpler. Am I
> getting this right ?

Afaik most of the configuring will handled by fso, so in paroli we
mainly need method calls to trigger those changes.
So, services could come with a param or attribute marking some of its
methods as configure methods which would then be picked up by the
settings app. Am i getting this right?

For the configuring of apps I am clueless so far ;)

/mirko