Xorg / Glamo ?

Graeme Gregory graeme at openmoko.org
Sat Jan 31 12:03:58 CET 2009

Lars-Peter Clausen wrote:
> I have a git repository with a cleaned up version of graemes xorg
> driver located at [1].
> Its quite stable(survied a 1 hour `x11perf -all`) and exa acceleration
> is working, but you'll have to apply [2] to your xserver to get it
> working.
> What still has to be done to have a good and simple 2d accelerated
> driver is proper randr support and some cleanups to the driver setup code.
>
> If you want to i can give you write permission to that repository.
>
> Lars
>
> [1] http://github.com/larsclausen/xf86-video-glamo/tree/xf86-video-glamo
> [2]
> https://dev.openwrt.org/browser/packages/Xorg/xorg/xserver/xorg-server/patches/010-sync-dev-mem.patch
Hi, I haven't run it yet but a quick read of your code looks amazing.

Can you explain the patch in [2] and I can get it into OE. Basically I
need to know the "why?" and "will it break any platforms?". I can then
get a recipe in OE to build your code.

I think we should see about getting you write access on the OM git. Are
you one of the guys who have an NDA?

Graeme