Freerunner is running OpenWrt!

Mirko Vogt lists at nanl.de
Sat Jan 31 18:04:59 CET 2009

Wolfgang Spraul wrote:
> > Michael,

> > hmm. Andy is the expert here, maybe you ask him over on the kernel list.
> > Why pin it to an old andy-tracking version, and then manually base it
> > on a kernel.org tree + manually generated diff? Sounds complicated to
> > me...
> > As of today, I believe andy-tracking is already based on .29, and if
> > you don't have local patches why don't you just build andy-tracking
> > live as it is?
> >
> > I'd say take it to the kernel list and ask Andy.
> > Best Regards,
> > Wolfgang

Currently we have two patchsets - one generic OpenWrt-patchset for 2.6.28-kernels (located here: https://svn.openwrt.org/openwrt/trunk/target/linux/generic-2.6/patches-2.6.28/), some little s3c46xx-related patches (https://svn.openwrt.org/openwrt/trunk/target/linux/s3c24xx/patches-2.6.28/ (just minor changes)) and the big Openmoko-"diff-blob" between andy-tracking and the vanilla branch.
Some patches of both sets apply on the same source or functionality - that's why we fixed andy-tracking at some point and solved the conflicting parts manually to get both sets applied on the vanilla source.

Greetings,

mirko