Openmoko Bug #2298: GPRS connection works only once

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Jul 6 00:41:35 CEST 2009

#2298: GPRS connection works only once
 Reporter:  niccolo  |          Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect   |         Status:  new
Component:  unknown  |        Version:  unspecified
 Severity:  normal   |       Keywords:  GPRS
 Haspatch:  0        |      Blockedby:
Estimated:           |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:           |   Reproducible:
 I installed Om2009 testing5; I had to disinstall it because I found it
 unusable. Here a bug report:

 The GPRS connection works only the first time it is launched. After
 closing the first connection, I was unable to connect again. Reboot the
 phone fix the problem.

 To connect/disconnect I used the scripts provied in this page: