Making a GPS app

RANJAN infibit at
Thu Jul 16 13:06:23 CEST 2009

Oh great.(I am just a newbie so my learning curve would be exponential).Is
there a documentation about how to develop the apps step by step?It is all
hazy and I am confused how to begin and proceed.I was able to run the qemu
in tha past.But now I want to develop apps on the phone.(with GUI in the
next stage).