Building the image with mokomake file

RANJAN infibit at
Tue Jul 21 16:22:44 CEST 2009

Just tested Free runner today running Qt extended.Problem the phone goes
into suspend mode when it  stays idle for 5 seconds or so,when I press the
power button to get the screen on either the screen shows wierd white lines
and gets stuck or resumes with a grey scale display.How shall I fix this.

Also happened to test the default GPS app.Was able to get a fix but bearing
using the internal accelerometers is slow.