Boot from SD problems
openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Thu Jul 23 09:50:21 CEST 2009
On Thursday 23 July 2009, RANJAN wrote:
> >gunzip -c shr-image-om-gta02.tar.gz | tar -C /mnt -xvf -
> This worked.And when I rebooted the phone by switching the power it booted
> into SHR (asking me an option between ILLUME ad n SHR ILLUME).I used the
> phone for some time.And then I shut it down and tried to boot again but it
> gets stuck with the blinking cursor nothing happens and it does not boot
> into the SHR stored in the mem.
> What could be the problem?
More information needed.
* What bootloader are you using (uboot or Qi)?
* What do you have on the partitions of the SD card?
* What do you have in NAND?
* What exactly did you do to boot?
* What happened before the blinking cursor?
* Is the red led on the Aux button blinking?
More information about the devel