ANN: freesmartphone.org MS 5.5

Vasco Névoa vasco.nevoa at sapo.pt
Fri Jul 24 16:45:18 CEST 2009

In seing the amount of work you have been doing and the
professionalism with which you have done it, I can only think of two
words:
THANK YOU!
Keep up the excellent work, you're basically implementing the open
phone dream single-handedly.... That's the best fun anyone can have!! ;)
Cheers,
V.
P.S. - you know what? I didn't get to go to Taipei and buy a round of
beverages to the OM team as I promised, but I think I'll do that with
you guys after MS6 - it certainly looks like you deserve the R&R. :D