USB to serial converter

RANJAN infibit at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 21:25:09 CEST 2009

Well,I installed distutils from feedbrowser here
http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/repo/?pkgname=python-distutils
But when I tried to install pyserial  got the following error message:
*root at om-gta02 ~/tmp/pyserial-2.4 $ python setup.py install
standart distutils
running install
error: invalid Python installation: unable to open
/usr/include/python2.6/pyconfig.h (No such file or directory)*

Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards
Sriranjan