e-libs version numbering

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 25 11:43:23 CEST 2009

Hi,

Klaus 'mrmoku' Kurzmann wrote:

>>yeah, we had that in different applications too... I don't know if it is a
bug
>>or a fix though... for libframeworkd-phonegui-efl2 I fixed it by using a
different
>>font-size. Will try to catch raster in IRC and let me explain why and what
:)

 Ok. Please let the list know too - the fix / changes would need to be
incorporated in all elementary based apps.

 Also, I've fixed the launcher 'configure.ac' prob. Let me know if it builds
ok. There are the 2x genlists and icons issues though - but those will need
fixing/get fixed based on what raster/elementary-devs have to say.