Launcher - Movingfunctionality into Illume / Future

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 10:52:35 CEST 2009

Hi,

Petr Vanek wrote:

>>i use it all the time since you've released the first versions and
>>it is just great.

 Thanks. :-)

Petr Vanek wrote:

>>Ongoing development and especially implementing Launcher into
>>Illume sounds like good solution for us - users.

 Well, to be frank, I've been wondering where to take the code from here.
I can keep it as a separate program - but I think merging features into
Illume
is a better solution.
 If that much work needs to be done - then I'd rather do it with some more
developers and with a clearer goal.
 I think we should also look at integrating some kind of web functionality
into
the home page that makes it really easy for people with html/css skills to
make plugins - since anyway the typical home page widget gets data from the
web.
 Or something similar. But - I don't seem to be getting much in term of
feedback
right now.

Petr Vanek wrote:

> I have created a basic page on wiki: