Launcher - Movingfunctionality into Illume / Future

c_c cchandel at
Mon Jun 29 10:52:35 CEST 2009

Petr Vanek wrote:
>>i use it all the time since you've released the first versions and
>>it is just great.
 Thanks. :-)

Petr Vanek wrote:
>>Ongoing development and especially implementing Launcher into
>>Illume sounds like good solution for us - users.
 Well, to be frank, I've been wondering where to take the code from here.
I can keep it as a separate program - but I think merging features into
is a better solution.
 If that much work needs to be done - then I'd rather do it with some more
developers and with a clearer goal.
 I think we should also look at integrating some kind of web functionality
the home page that makes it really easy for people with html/css skills to
make plugins - since anyway the typical home page widget gets data from the
 Or something similar. But - I don't seem to be getting much in term of
right now.

Petr Vanek wrote:
> I have created a basic page on wiki:
 Thanks - that really helps.

Sent from the Openmoko Devel mailing list archive at