Launcher - Movingfunctionality into Illume / Future

c_c cchandel at
Mon Jun 29 12:54:33 CEST 2009

Laszlo KREKACS wrote:
>>So I would like to see the following:
>>Clearly separated components, each components has its own config file.
>>(current situation: everything in one file)
  So would I :-) and I guess a lot of others as well.

Laszlo KREKACS wrote:
>>I have many illume keyboard proposals. Are you planning to work on it?
>>I fully support you!;)
 I want to - but I'll need to learn a lot of stuff - like edje and I will
need help.

Laszlo KREKACS wrote:
>>Here is a page with my proposals:
 Thanks - thats a nice place to start. I'll start adding some of mine as

 Maybe it will be a good idea if people can send a mail here saying what
contribution they can make. For eg I'm willing to code - but we'll need
some artwork as well.

 So please send a mail here with areas that you can contribute in.
 And add ideas to the wiki page.

Sent from the Openmoko Devel mailing list archive at