GTA03 = has FPU?

Anton Persson don.juanton at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 21:52:55 CET 2009

Oh, I forgot; IF the GTA03 _doesn't_ have a FPU, do anyone know a good and
cool
vector based GFX-lib that _doesn't_ use floats? (Maybe I need to write one,
if
there isn't, and if the GTA03 won't have a proper FPU..)

A nice SVG-based (but converted to fixed-point math) GUI with more focus on
finger-friendlyness would be nice, and maybe worth writing.

    /Anton