Touch based Dual Boot Menu

Petr Vanek vanous at penguin.cz
Tue Mar 3 11:14:43 CET 2009

On Tue, 3 Mar 2009 07:09:06 -0300
Werner Almesberger <werner at openmoko.org> (WA) wrote:

WA> Petr Vanek wrote:
WA> > dear kernel boys, is there a minimal _keep_fr_just_alive_ kernel
WA> > config somewhere? then we only need to add fb and filesystems....
WA>
WA> You could try to take out things from gta02_micro_defconfig. E.g.,
WA> I still have USB and I also left a few things in that were only
WA> needed to not break some build dependency.
WA>
WA> 800 kB sounds like a challenge, though. Maybe backport everything
WA> to 1.2, then it should fit easily :)
WA>
WA> - Werner

thank you,

gta02_micro_defconfig i tried, this gives me roughly 908044. I thought
i am doing something terribly wrong.

one more thing, excuse my ignorance: how do you configure kernel?
make menuconfig always breaks the CONFIG_ARM=y for me... so i end up
copy/pasting sections from another self make menuconfig .config file.

--
Petr Vanek