[glamo drm] Glamo's Graphics Execution Manager

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 3 20:51:51 CET 2009

Am Tuesday 03 March 2009 20:44:43 schrieb Juan Alberto Aranda Alvarez:
[...]
> Any help or comments would be very welcomed. All this goes into
> building a software stack that will use hardware accelerated 3d
> graphics on the gta02 and also gta03 eventually.
>
> Juan

I want to thank and encourage all these bright minds like you, Graeme and
every other person (forgive me for not having everyone working on this on my
mind...) involved in this effort for getting ogl acceleration out of the
glamo, I'm so happy you are doing this (since I'm far too unexperienced to do
such) and actually getting forth and forth, this is awesome! For the sake of
free software, keep it up! ;D

--
Marcel