new website hopes to be the facebook of embedded linux

Andreas Lausch andreas at flausch.at
Sun Mar 8 03:26:15 CET 2009

On Fri, 2009-03-06 at 21:04 -0800, Michael Shiloh wrote:
> they claim there is no one central place that embedded linux developers
> go to discuss, ask, answer topics of interest, and so have created this.
>
> it's sponsored by monte vista, so take it as you will:
>
> http://meld.mvista.com/
>
> i joined because i'm curious to see what it will become.

Let us know how it turned out then ;)

The "How to use Meld" Video was captured on a windows box btw., so I
think they are not as open and free as they want us to think?!

Anyway, the mailing lists are more than enough for me for now, as
embedded application development on Linux is hardly different from
normal application development on Linux.

Andy