How access admin for project-commits list at

digger vermont dv_mlist at
Sun Mar 8 19:59:54 CET 2009

How do I login to administer the lists for a project at  I can log in to my account and project but when
I go to administrate a mailing list for the project it requests an
additional password to login and I can't figure out what that password
is. The list in question is

All I'd like to do is get rid of the spam that showed up on the mailing
lists some time ago.  The spam problem is gone but I still get messages
with the subject  "4 Fso-control-commits moderator request(s) waiting"