Wifi not working

Alon Bar-Lev alon.barlev at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 01:21:23 CET 2009

Update!

I am using git latest, and decided to recompile minimal kernel based
on the micro configuration,
Some setting were required in order to make the ar6000 load, and now
after the wmiconfig
it actually works!!!!

But now I need to unload/load it after boot as for some strange reason
the driver
cannot detect its hardware correctly?!?!

Also, I am gettings these, and device is not available until reboot.

AR6000 disconnected
neo1973-pm-bt neo1973-pm-bt.0: __gta02_pm_bt_toggle_radio 0
neo1973-pm-bt neo1973-pm-bt.0: __gta02_pm_bt_toggle_radio 0
mmc1: card 0001 removed
ar6000_wow interrupt
s3c2440-sdi s3c2440-sdi: powered down.
s3c2440-sdi s3c2440-sdi: powered down.

Need to figure out how to make this stable.

Thank you.
Alon.