Information regarding FSO framework

sandilya b san_dimitri at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 01:46:53 CET 2009

Hi all,

  I just got a new Openmoko Neo Forerunner phone to perform some development for a class project. I am very excited about it as I can perform many operations on it. Now I want to write a program in python that can give me details about my phone like,IMEI, Battery, Contacts, bluetooth status etc..

I did some reading about it and found that FSO API can help me perform these operations very easily. Now the big question is how to install it on my phone and start using it. Can you guys say which one is better like FSO or ZHONE or  anything else which is easier.

Thanks,
Sandy