Wifi not working

Alon Bar-Lev alon.barlev at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 13:36:51 CET 2009

OK.

So if I understand correctly, as long as atheos does not release mac80211
driver there is little hope in making the wifi work properly....

And even if they release one, the firmware is unstable and unsupportable.

Well... I am very sad, as it was one of the main peripherals I hoped to use
(except of the GSM).

Thanks!
Alon.