can't get

Daniel.Li lida_mail at
Sat Mar 14 17:43:40 CET 2009

Dear List,

Is there anyone can help me to look at this.
I have found that local ISP provider and 's ISP

There should be some thing wrong with DNS. I think maybe we have get
these two ISP provider help to check DNS table.

I just get contact with ChinaNet Shanghai Province Network. But I can't
contact with ISP provider in Germany, although I have googled some,
seems useless.

So can anybody give me a contact window, I will try to settle this out
of the maillist, cause I think it's a DNS issue.

IP Address:
IP Address Hostname:
IP Country: Germany
IP Country Code: DEU
IP Continent: Europe
IP Region: Berlin
Guessed City: Berlin
IP Latitude: 52.5167
IP Longitude: 13.4
ISP Provider: Marek Lindner

IP Address:
IP Address Hostname:
IP Country: China
IP Country Code: CHN
IP Continent: Asia
IP Region:
Guessed City:
IP Latitude: 35
IP Longitude: 105
ISP Provider: ChinaNet Shanghai Province Network

BTW, can anybody help to send me a gz package, so that I can go on
compiling. Thanks in advance.

On Sat, 2009-03-14 at 08:24 +0800, Daniel.Li wrote:
> $ ping
> PING ( 56(84) bytes of data.
> 64 bytes from icmp_seq=1 ttl=47 time=1025 ms
> 64 bytes from icmp_seq=2 ttl=47 time=362 ms
> $ ping
> ping: unknown host
Daniel.Li <lida_mail at>
PALFocus (