DBUS example

clare johnstone claregj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 03:59:36 CET 2009

Hi Mickey, and Sparrow.
My  point is  that the tutorial I saw was almost unique in its
suitablilty for purpose and deserves to be carefully looked after by
its author, even if put out under Creative Commons or whatever for
others to use and modify - which they will, that being the nature of
Wikis.
I am hoping that Sparrow will keep going and make a collection which
can be linked to by others.

They are pretty safe in the openmoko user space as I dont think users
will modify things there. Also without knowing the name of the user,
it seems pretty hard even to find what is there too. There seems to be
no index to the user spaces.

Thanks to both of you
clare