RealTimeClock

Jozef Mlich xmlich02 at stud.fit.vutbr.cz
Thu Mar 19 15:12:44 CET 2009

On Thu, 2009-03-19 at 13:42 +0100, Sven Klomp wrote:

> #!/usr/bin/env python
>
> import dbus
> import time
>
> # Wakeup in 60 seconds
> wakeuptime=str(time.time()+60)
>
> system_bus = dbus.SystemBus()
>
> rtc_object = system_bus.get_object('org.freesmartphone.odeviced', '/org/freesmartphone/Device/RealTimeClock/0')
> rtc_interface = dbus.Interface(rtc_object, dbus_interface='org.freesmartphone.Device.RealTimeClock')
> rtc_interface.SetWakeupTime(wakeuptime)

I think, that this is very useful code snippet. Is there any wiki page
desired for gathering of this kind of tutorial code?

I putted this temporary to [1] webpage page, but it should be somewhere
on fso page.

[1] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Talk:OpenmokoFramework/mdbus

I mean, one example with mdbus and on example with python is enough for
me, but i appreciate very much this kind of examples.

--
Jozef Mlich <xmlich02 at stud.fit.vutbr.cz>