Need assistance for android flashing on GTA02

Freelancer Kiran freelancer.kiran at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 08:23:22 CEST 2009

Hi All,

  I want to flash android instead of Qt-Extended on GTA02. I downloaded the images and flashed, but was not working. So, I modified bootargs in u-boot. Even then no luck :(

   surprisingly, when I flashed Qt-Extended again, it is not booting. I am getting no boot image error and displays the NAND menu again. when I choose boot from NOR menu, Qt boots. Why this happens? any guesses?

  Also, I need assistance for flashing android.

Regards,
Kiran.