oFono, a FSO Clone from Intel and Nokia

Leonti Bielski prishelec at gmail.com
Sun May 17 23:19:50 CEST 2009

I don't care what behind the curtain is - python, Vala or any other
language. The faster the better, but it's not that important.
I want to get a list of contacts - I just make a call to dBus and get it.
The neat thing about this is that FSO may be rewritten in other language and
I still won't have to change my program :D

Leonti