Can I help here?

Svetoslav Trochev sal_electronics at hotmail.com
Tue May 19 21:51:18 CEST 2009

Hi Everybody,

I have Neo1973 phone and D-board. I have good understanding of
electronics ( Electronics Engineer ), but somewhat limited experience. I
am very interested to expand my knowledge in smart-phones and Linux so I
was wondering:

1. Can I be useful with my Neo1973? I suspect I should start with
testing first.
2. Is there someone who has good experience with Openmoko and Neo1973 to
work with me so I can setup my dev environment quickly? (this could be
frustrating, because I might ask stupid questions from time to time)

Thank you,
SAL-e