IS NEO1973 dead?

Ben Wilson ben at abcom.co.nz
Wed May 20 03:07:46 CEST 2009

Hi,

SHR is running great on my GTA01, I'm using it as my everyday phone.
I always put it on charge as soon as I'm home. It lasts over 12hours in
suspend so always makes it through the day fine.

I normally run SHR-Testing but i couldn't get the latest testing build
to work so i moved to SHR unstable and that's working fine.

You can get unstable images from here
http://build.shr-project.org/shr-unstable/images/om-gta01/

It's not much use on the built-in flash as you have stuff all freespace.
I run it on the uSD card and it works fine.

Ben.