IS NEO1973 dead?

Tilman Baumann tilman at baumann.name
Wed May 20 17:33:49 CEST 2009

Sreeraj a wrote:
> thanks a lot.
> very informative.
>
> us GTA01 users really need to stick together these days :)
>
> thanks again.
>
> so how is the performance of your phone?
Ok, I don't think freerunner would be massively faster where I have issues.
Some jobs are very tedious in SHR.
Graphics are probably even smoother then on a frerunner. *g*

> battery-wise?

Not spectacular. But gta01 deals better with deep battery drain then
gta02. ;)

I have to say, I have no comparison for both. But it is quite usable.

--
MFG
 Tilman Baumann