[FSO]: OE local.conf anyone?

Sudharshan S sudharsh at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 07:24:43 CET 2009

Hello,
I am not sure if this is OT in here, but I would be grateful if any
one the FSO guys can share
their local.conf in their OE tree to build stuff. I am not going to
build an entire distro, however I am just
curious how your development workflow is.

Currently, I have set up another directory for my local recipes
overriding some recipes in freesmartphone.org/
So that I can make changes and build my packages. Is this the right
way to do this?

Back in the old days, I was able to use openmoko's oe tree without
problems. The tree in FSO's git seems
to be old. There is SHR but, I have problems going beyond the bitbake
recipe parsing stage :)

Thanks and Regards
Sudharshan S
Blog : http://sudharsh.wordpress.com