SHR-U New toolchain for cross-compiling with eglibc?

c_c cchandel at
Sun Nov 22 12:21:06 CET 2009

  I managed to upgrade the x84-64 toolchain to shr-u but am getting errors

 The config.log says

cannot find /usr/lib/libc_nonshared.a inside

  libc_nonshared.a is provided by glibc-devel from what I've learnt.

  Can someone tell me what to do to resolve the problem?
  Even better can someone post a newer toolchain for shr-u (eglibc et all)?
Sent from the Openmoko Devel mailing list archive at