SHR-U New toolchain for cross-compiling with eglibc?

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 22 12:21:06 CET 2009

Hi,
  I managed to upgrade the x84-64 toolchain to shr-u but am getting errors
like

 The config.log says

/usr/local/openmoko/arm/lib/gcc/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/4.1.2/../../../../arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld:
cannot find /usr/lib/libc_nonshared.a inside
/usr/local/openmoko/arm/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi

  libc_nonshared.a is provided by glibc-devel from what I've learnt.

  Can someone tell me what to do to resolve the problem?
  Even better can someone post a newer toolchain for shr-u (eglibc et all)?
Thanks