fatfingershell V0.2

Rafael Ignacio Zurita rizurita at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 14:55:37 CET 2009

--- On Wed, 10/28/09, Timo Juhani Lindfors <timo.lindfors at iki.fi> wrote:
> Rafael Ignacio Zurita <rizurita at yahoo.com>
> writes:
> > Suggestions and feedback are always welcome.
>
> Hmm, how can I build this from source code?
>
> http://ffs.projects.openmoko.org/fatfingershell_0.2.tar.gz
>
> includes libextras that has ARM binaries of
>
> libexpect5.43.a
> libexpect5.43.so
> libtcl8.4.so
> libtk8.4.so
>
> Do I need to copy these libraries from /usr/lib to
> libextras manually?

I put those libextras because my building system didn't have those.
For building, you need those libraries in your building
environment (for example in your toolchain). If you are
trying to build the source code for another arch, no for ARM,
then you need the specific libraries for such arch.

Maybe you would like to build those libraries first,
before to build ffs.

If you use your own libs (and you should) then you would
like modify a bit the Makefile so the building
process finds the proper libraries.

The libraries under /usr/lib should be the libraries that
your system uses.

Regards,
Rafa