[Shr-Devel] SHR FSO OE Branches

Nicola Mfb nicola.mfb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 14:32:17 CEST 2009

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 6:15 PM, Michael 'Mickey'
Lauer<mickey at vanille-media.de> wrote:
> This task seems to have stalled. I have completed my points. Noone else
> interested in the merger anymore?
>
> :M:

Good point, I heard that shr developers are working on testing, I
asked why as this is different from the FSO coreteam proposals and
plans, but got no answer.

IMHO the merge is a very *important* task, as the new branch will
track the oe development branch it will receive automagically support
from all OE developers, a secondary advantage will be the upgrade of
all out of sync stuff (e.g. qt libraries).

My very 2 cents.

    Nicola