crosscompiling problem, missing

Aapo Rantalainen aapo.rantalainen at
Tue Sep 29 16:42:00 CEST 2009

I have toolchain installed and I can cross-compile with:
. /usr/local/openmoko/arm/setup-env
./configure --host=arm-angstrom-linux

Sometimes I got error:
/bin/sh: /usr/local/openmoko/arm/bin/ No such file or directory
I have idea what 'libtool' is, but I do not have even in my
host system. So is this fault in source-package or should I need
(opkg-target) install something, or is this libtool version mismatch?

In simple cases I have got sources compiled with this workaround: Replacing
$(LIBTOOL) --tag=CC $(LIBTOOLFLAGS) --mode=compile $(CC)
to $(CC)
But what is the real reason and real solution for this?

-Aapo Rantalainen