openmoko dfu-util improvements (patch & questions)

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 21:56:16 CEST 2010

Sandro Giessl <s.giessl at niftylight.de> writes:
> My question is, do you see a chance in getting these things upstream?
> Since some distros are shipping slightly different SVN revisions, do you plan a
> real dfu-util release any time soon?

I guess none of the current active OM developers are interested in
actively maintaining it; i think it's no problem to apply occasional
patches (like yours), but if you're serious about maintaining and
extending it, probably it'd be better for you to take over.

Speaking unofficially here, i hope Harald will correct me if i'm wrong
:)

mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com